Thursday, October 06, 2005

Moss Remover

Removes & Prevents Moss, Mould & Mildew
  • Rapid triple-action formula cleans, sanitises & inhibits growth of moss, mould & mildew.
  • Advanced fungicides actively penetrate, kill and remove moss, mould, mildew, algae and even the deepest-rooted spores - keep surfaces free of moss for months'
  • Powerful surfactants and disinfectants lift off tough stains, brighten dull and keep them bacteria-free
  • Biodegradable formula does not contain harsh, corrosive acid or chlorine bleaches - suitable for all types of surfaces Excellent for cleaning patios, driveways, outdoor walls, garden pots, drainage, U bathtubs and shower curtains.
Menyingkir Dan Mencegah Lumut, Kulat Dan Kulapuk
  • Rumusan tiga-aksi pantas membersih, menyahjangkit dan menghaiang pertumbuhan lumat dan kulapuk.
  • Penghapus kulat meresap, membanuh dan menyingkir lumut, kulat, kulapuk, alga serta spora yang kukuh tertanam - menjadikan permukaan kekal bebas lumat untak berbulan-bulan
  • Bahan surfaktan dan penyahjangkit menanggalkan kesan kotoran degil, mencerahkan permukaan kusam dan menjadikan ia bebas kuman.
  • Rumusan biorosot tidak mengandungi asid yang mengkakis ataupan peluntur klorin - sesuai untuk semua jenis permukaan Unggul untuk membersih beranda, laluan kereta, dinding luar ramah, pasu bunga, permukaan longkang, tab mandi dan langsir bilik mandi.
Moss Remover 08115 300ml
Normal $5.45
$3.60 [P]

Trigger Sprayer 0871
Only $0.70 [S]

16 Comments:

Blogger Michael Sheridan said...

I've really enjoyed your blog - and it's given me some ideas for mine which is on things like low carb cooking. Thanks for the inspiration!

7:49 PM  
Blogger kaloo ka blog said...

I find your blog having interesting contents and comments, keep up!
Hope you will visit my adam sandler poster website. You will find lots of adam sandler poster and other posters too. Thanks

9:27 PM  
Blogger Rod Pendergrass said...

You have a great blog here! I have a hypertension remedies
site. It covers everything about hypertension remedies. Check it out when you can :)

Rod

9:28 PM  
Blogger Seva Alieva said...

Online content key in Behl's discovery
The Mathews High School class of 2000 voted Erin Crabill "Most Unique." Now she's at the periphery of the mystery surrounding the death of Virginia Commonwealth University student Taylor Behl, whose body was ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'll pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home using your computer. All you need to do is visit my website and sign up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:11 PM  
Blogger pilotte--a8abb4 said...

Moss Remover

Hey Ilya Firzana, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hot tub chemicals blog. It pretty much covers
hot tub chemicals related stuff.

Come and check out hot tub chemicals if you get time :-)

11:03 PM  
Blogger pilotte--a8abb4 said...

Moss Remover

Hey Ilya Firzana, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swimming pool chemicals blog. It pretty much covers
swimming pool chemicals related stuff.

Come and check out www.celtic-spas.co.uk if you get time :-)

11:17 PM  
Blogger djanggawul--df6d23 said...

Moss Remover

Hey Ilya Firzana, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a saratoga spas blog. It pretty much covers
saratoga spas related stuff.

Come and check out saratoga spas if you get time :-)

6:34 PM  
Blogger djanggawul--df6d23 said...

Moss Remover

Hey Ilya Firzana, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swimming pool chemicals blog. It pretty much covers
swimming pool chemicals related stuff.

Come and check out swimming pool chemicals if you get time :-)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Den said...

Hi Ilya Firzana, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Books related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

9:37 AM  
Blogger ishraq said...

We actors don't get a lot of online pool chemicals till we get "really" famous - but we live and breathe our online pool chemicals regardless. online pool chemicals
Isobella
http://www.onlinepoolchemicals.co.uk

10:16 PM  
Blogger ishraq said...

We actors don't get a lot of pool chemicals till we get "really" famous - but we live and breathe our pool chemicals regardless. pool chemicals
Isobella
http://www.onlinepoolchemicals.co.uk

9:38 PM  
Blogger hoorhuslu said...

Interesting blog about uk hot tubs, keep up the good work uk hot tubs

4:56 AM  
Blogger ishraq said...

We actors don't get a lot of swimming pool chemicals till we get "really" famous - but we live and breathe our swimming pool chemicals regardless. swimming pool chemicals
Isobella
http://www.onlinepoolchemicals.co.uk

12:21 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

11:54 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home